These unique aluminum alloy welding rods let you weld and fill all cast, wrought and extruded aluminum and aluminum alloys, working in all positions, with a high quality high tensile strength (34,000 lb. / 18% elongation) aluminum alloy using only your arc welder!
They can also be used with a conventional oxyacetylene torch for gas welding aluminum!
These special aluminum welding rods are perfect for welding, repairing cracks, and building up missing sections of:
- Aluminum sheet metal
- Truck beds, bodies, and frames,
- Loading ramps and docks,
- Engine and motor blocks,
- Machine bases and supports,
- Pipe railings, banisters, stairs, diamond plate,
- Transmission housings and gear boxes,
- Irrigation piping,
- Bus bars, electrical switch boxes and mounts.